Sr. Specialist Marketing – Growth (QAtar) Togetajob
TalabatDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
We’re looking for a passionate, creative and results-driven Growth Marketing Specialist to support the marketing strategy and growth campaigns development for Qatar. In this role, you will be responsible for planning & developing marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisitions and improve customer retention. You will also be leading the execution and go-to-market of 360 degree campaigns as well as targeted CRM promotions.
**What’s on your plate?**
– Work closely with the Country Marketing Head, Vertical Marketing Specialist and Social Media team to develop marketing campaigns that deliver on Qatar’s growth targets.
– Support on the development and lead on the execution of 360 degree integrated and CRM campaigns to drive performance objectives (acquisitions/orders) as well as brand objectives (awareness, preference, affinity).
– Make data driven decisions to choose the right channel mix strategy and target audience to achieve the campaign objectives.
– Ensure proper campaign go-to-market and act as the ‘project manager’ and owner of new campaigns by making sure all marketing channels switch on in coordination and all functional teams deliver their parts on time.
– Build and execute CRM campaigns while continuously A/B testing different scenarios to identify the right strategy for every segment.
– Track campaign results and report daily performance & spend to control budget and enhance country performance.
– Work closely with the Product team to utilize best-practices for app and web platforms to continuously enhance conversion rates across the funnel.
– Proactively monitor expense sheets every week to ensure all expenses are accounted for, run rates match targets and make optimisations to reduce or increase spending to match targets
– Set up demand estimation process to align with logistics (T-4 weeks to campaign launch)
– Analyze & demonstrate the effectiveness, incrementality & ROI of different campaigns and tactics, to recommend future improvements and actions.
– Understand customer behavior through deep dives, on-ground feedback from customers, focus groups and sales insights to develop actionable insights.
– Create performance review decks to update management about performance of marketing campaigns, and the achievements of the local marketing team
**What did we order?
**- 2-3 years of experience in consumer marketing, e-commerce, online services, or related experience with a proven record of delivering work with measurable results.
– Strong project management, stakeholder management skills.
– Analytical mindset with strong attention to detail and swift execution
– Ownership Skills: a highly motivated and proactive individual. Willing to roll up their sleeves and go the extra mile to drive results.
– Experience in campaign management, preferably CRM / CVM in an e-commerce company.
– Ability to establish priorities and communicate expectations, working with others to push projects to completion.