Senior Cyber Security Analyst (Endpoint & Network Togetajob
Qatar AirwaysDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
About your role
You would be a part of the Cyber Security team with a supportive role to detect, prevent, disrupt, investigate, respond, and recover from cyber risk events. This is a hands-on technical cyber security role where you should have a good understanding of Cyber security technical and organizational controls as per industry leading frameworks such but not limited to, ISO27001, NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard).
– Identify security risks and exposures, determine the causes of security violations, implements solutions to prevent and mitigate future incidents.
– Perform documentation of activities during an incident, creation of security incident reports, and for conducting post-incident reviews. Drive continuous improvement through active collaboration with threat simulation, vulnerability management, and technical architecture.
– Constantly enhance approaches to detect, respond to, and eradicate advance threats; improve overall time to respond and eliminate threats efficiently consume threat intelligence and convert threat intelligence into actionable rules and alerts Document Incident Response playbooks for different use cases & technology stacks.
– Contribute to meet established Security & Compliance KPIs and support the team on other Security activities and initiatives.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible
About your experience
– Should have core hands-on technical experience in implementing and administrating endpoint technologies like DLP, Application whitelisting, IRM, Anti-Virus, EDR
– Should have experience in implementing and administrating Azure cloud i.e. Microsoft Defender for cloud, AIP, XDR, Defender for cloud
– Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
– Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security
– Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
– Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies
– Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements
– Developing project timelines for ongoing system upgrades
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community