Saudi Nationals Only – Executive Administrative Togetajob
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Direct Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
A successful Administrative Assistant possesses structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven organization. In this role you will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. Your daily routine also includes interaction with various executive level internal clients across the lines of businesses. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department’s activities and goals.
– Maintain complex and detailed calendars
– Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority, while using caution in dispensing information
– Manage the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings
– Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel
– Organize all aspects for offsite conferences and external events, including catering and transportation
– Assist with staff on-boarding and off-boarding, which includes requesting equipment setup and system access
– Maintain current organizational charts and Executive Bio’s
– Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays
– Assist in editing spreadsheets and presentations, including printing and binding, for client meetings
– Work cooperatively with the administrative assistants team, in positive partnership to support each other smoothly
– Lead and coordinate on ad hoc projects as requested
– At least five years of administrative experience, ideally supporting at the Managing Director level (or equivalent) or above
– Advanced ability to organize
– Tact and good judgment in confidential situations, and proven experience interacting with senior management
– Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
– Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
– Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to manage competing priorities i.e. calendar management
– College degree is a plus
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.