Revenue & Reservations Manager Togetajob
Accor HQDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
**Revenue & Reservations Manager**
Under the general direction of the Country Director of Revenue, you will be responsible to direct the day to day Operation of the Revenue and Reservation Department and maintains the overall efficiency of standards set.
**What is in it for you**:
– Attractive Benefits
– Experience with fast growing international Hotel Chain
**What you will be doing**:
– Take part in determining budget and strategy & is accountable for its implementation
– Responsible for optimizing the hotel’s and RGI (Revenue Generation Index – measuring the hotel’s position as compared to the competition)
– Prepare forecasts and chairs the Revenue meeting
– Update rates and restrictions throughout all distribution channels
– Working closely with hotels reservation team to make sure they are aware of commercial targets and are kept informed of their monthly and full year targets.
**Your experience and skills include**:
– Experience in Branded Hotels on relevant position – at Managerial level for at least 3 years
– Pre-opening experience
– Excellent communication skills.
– Highly organized.
– Superior interpersonal skills.
– Detail-oriented and good problem-solving skills.
– Budget management experience.
– Strong people skills.
– Knowledge of labor laws and regulations
– Computer literacy
**Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion**:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
**Why work for Accor?**
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! **#BELIMITLESS