QC Inspector (MEP) Job in Other Jobs Togetajob
Jobs in Saudi ArabiaDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
This opportunity is with a well-known construction or manufacturing company. You will further be based in Saudi Arabia.
• As MEP QC Inspector, you would be mainly responsible in inspecting all the incoming materials and then making sure if they meet specified quality standards.
• You will report to the QA/QC Project Manager.
• You will further coordinate with other QA/QC engineers.
• Preparation of the necessary documents for inspection and testing of MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) works will be done by you.
• You will be responsible for reviewing check lists, drawings, and any other quality-related documents.
• You will also do site inspections and make assessments.
• Assisting the supervision of MEP works will allows you to raise conformance and non-conformance reports.
• The role will immerse you also to ISO QEHSMS procedures/ documentations.
• You also have to prioritize and maintain records-keeping.
• You will involve yourself in preparing and submitting requests for work inspections. Then you will have to raise observation reports.
• Other than that, you should always prepare weekly reports regarding the site activities of the project.
• As per the role, you will review all mechanical, electrical, and plumbing drawings. Afterwards you will ensure their compliance with construction specifications. Root Cause Analysis (RCA) will also be generated by you.
• To be successful, you would ideally need to possess at least 3 years of experience specifically in quality control, quality inspection, quality engineering and the like.
• Implementing QA/QC practices in the construction/manufacturing/engineering industry is necessary.
• A college degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
• You should have experience in overseeing QA/QC work within MEP, specifically in.
• Experience in coordination with other project personnel in ensuring deadlines, procedures and other project requirements will prove to be useful in the long run. Auditing activities is ideal.
• Experience in collaboration in development and maintenance of Quality Policies, Processes, Procedures and other related documents is a must.
• You should be skilled in terms of leadership, guidance, and training to lower-level Quality personnel.
• Being proficient in the use of computers and software packages related to field is useful.
• You should also have the ability to analyze situations in business terms.
• It is essential that you also have Project Planning skills.
• Skills to promote safety awareness including adhering to safety rules and requirements is needed with the said role.
• Based on stated requirements, you should have experience in performing quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance.
If this opportunity excites you, please apply online. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.