Primary Teacher – Key Stage 2 Togetajob
Pearling Season International School - Al Gharrafa BranchDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
The role is located in Qatar’s capital Doha, a fascinating, thought provoking, cosmopolitan city that combines desert landscapes with an incredible futuristic skyline. Start your teaching adventure at Pearling Season International School and then spend your weekends immersing yourself in Doha and sister ‘Smart city’ Lusail ever-growing cityscape of avant-garde architecture and flashy hotels, restaurants, and malls, while watching Qatar’s plans come to fruition in the lead up to the 2022 World Cup.
– Excellent terms of employment
– Competitive Tax-Free Salary
– Generous housing allowance
– Utilities allowance
– Medical cover
– Annual Air Fare allowance
– End of Service Benefit per calendar year.
– Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues in sister branch Pearling Season International School, Al-Mansoura
– Excellent professional development and guidance.
– BA in Education or BA Degree with PGCE
– Experience teaching the English National Curriculum
– Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
– Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
– A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
– Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
– Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
– A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
This is the second Pearling Season International School, which opened it’s doors in September 2021; the three form entry school in Al-Mansoura opened its doors in 2014 and is now a fast growing institution with over 550 students. Whilst having very strong links which will benefit both staff and students, each school will develop in accordance with the needs of the communities they serve while providing common values driven curricula with an international outlook.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.