PLC & Subsystems Engineer Togetajob
LHR AméricasDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
We are seeking a PLC & Subsystems Engineer to participate and support complex engineering projects by analyzing data, developing proposals, executing projects as and when assigned and preparing consolidated reports and follow up for troubles / issues related to PLC and auxiliary Subsystems and alarm management / control valves etc to support plant improvement activities.
Our client is a world leading Refinery & Petrochemical Company located in Rabigh. By adding value to the nation’s key resources they are attracting diverse new industries and creating jobs, enriching life for everyone by generating sustainable economic and social development.
The job opportunity you have long for has more competition than ever. LHR Global has created a series of products that guide in every stage of the process so you can turn it into a real job offer.
Specific educational qualifications, degree, certification required for this role
– A first degree in engineering in Electronics Engineering or related
Field such as computer engineering, system Engineering, etc.
Minimum experience any specific knowledge required for this position
– Min 5 years of experience in Process control and automation, or safety system design and support in oil & petrochemical industry.
– Thorough knowledge of some of the common PLCs (e.g. Schnider ( Modicon & Triconex), Allen Bradley, Siemens, GE Faunec, Yokogawa Prosafe, Honywell Safety Manager, ABB, etc..)
– Thorough knowledge of Rotating Equipment Monitoring & Protection Systems (e.g. Vibration Monitoring Systems (e.g.BN3500), Compressor & Turbomachinery Control Systems (e.g. Woodward, CCC), System.
– Thorough knowledge of Custody Metering Systems and Tank Gauging Systems and SCADA.
– Knowledge of Fire & Gas Systems, CCTVs, Paging Systems.
– Thorough knowledge of process, operation and control system.
– Working knowledge of Company standards, engineering codes.
– Good communication Skill.
– Sound problem-solving analytical skill.
**DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES**
– Provide Technical Support for the plant control system (DCS) & shutdown system (SIS)
– Prepare design packages related to the DCS/SIS as per the operation /process requests.
– Recommend modifications in order to improve existing facilities and standardization
– Implementing new/modified logic in the shutdown system.
– Improve and optimize the process control logics and systems of DCS and SIS considering operability, stability and safety.
– Maintain all backups, licenses, software related to the shutdown system.
– As assigned, prepare, review and consolidate root cause analysis or investigation reports or engineering studies in order to support Management decision
– making, and plant trouble shooting.
– Provide coaching to fresh engineers and supervise
their work to ensure proper transfer of skills and work performance as per standards.
– Tracking and follow-up on Alarm bad actors, Control loop on Man, MOS.
– Other (safety meeting, Weekly meeting, OME,etc)
**REWARDS & BENEFITS OVERVIEW**
Our client offers excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits and other programs designed to meet the diverse needs of their employees and their families.
**THE STAGES OF THIS PROCESS ARE**:
– ** 1. **Resume Evaluation**:
A member of our recruitment team will evaluate that your resume matches the client’s job description requirement.
Use the job description requirements to highlight your relevant experience and skills.
Be specific and describe the significance of your work, keyword alignment is important. Emphasize the impact of the work you’ve contributed to HR areas and tasks. Use your professional profile/resume to focus on major accomplishments and qualifications that match the job.
If your resume evaluation is suitable for this position, the recruitment team will invite you to a preliminary phone/video interview in 2-3 days.
– ** 2. **Interviews stage**
2.1 LHR Americas preliminary phone/video interview: A member of the Talent Acquisition team from LHR Americas will first schedule a call with you to discuss the details of the position, your interests, and qualifications. Furthermore, your English level will be evaluated at this stage, ONLY native or advanced speakers will approve this evaluation.
If this preliminary phone/video interview is successful, your resume will be submitted to our client.
If your preliminary phone/video interview is not successful our Talent Acquisition consultant will inform you.
2.2 Client phone/video interview: This interview will happen only if your resume is approved by our client, we cannot guarantee the time our Client will take to approve your resume, but it should take less than a week.
If your resume is approved a member of the Talent Acquisition Team from our client will schedule a call with you to evaluate your qualifications.
The client interview contains technical questions that help assess your familiarity with problem-solving in