Marketing and Healthcare Innovation Manager (M/F) Togetajob
Siemens HealthineersDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? **Then come and join our global team as The Marketing and Healthcare Innovation Manager. **The position is based in Riyadh
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
**Tasks and responsibilities**:
The Marketing and Innovation Manager is responsible for two main areas:
**1. Marketing / Customer Perception**:
– Define a comprehensive marketing strategy for Siemens Healthineers Value Promises (VP) internally and externally that includes Go-To-Market, budget and resources, and communication plan per VP.
– Shape customer perception through designing and pitching scientific and solution-based presentations derived from VP messaging and Siemens Healthineers Thought Leadership topics.
– Work closely with Strategy and Business Development team to incorporate Siemens Healthineers strategy and growth areas into the VP plan.
– Coordinate with various internal functions to create target audience per VP based on need, gap and opportunity analysis.
– Liaise with Digital Engagement team to monitor the effectiveness of customer experience tools and processes, as well as establish new models targeting the entire customer journey and touch points (Online and offline).
– Maintain an up-to-date localized company presentation.
– Support business development and sales team during the early engagement phase as well as the deal closing phase with customized presentations, case studies, and other marketing material.
**2. Innovation Think Tank**:
– Liaise with ITT global and regional team to continuously implement ITT certification program in Saudi Arabia.
– Follow-up with potential customers and key-opinion-leaders in the market to deploy ITT labs and co-creation models.
– Closely monitor key market trends and best practices within private and government sectors to promote ITT at an early stage.
– Build a strong relationship with main stakeholders, customers and influencers in the Saudi healthcare market.
– MBA or equivalent is a must
– Excellent presentation and story-telling skills
– Solution-selling mindset
– Knowledge in Healthcare and Medical Technologies is a must
– English fluency is a must
– Experience in omnichannel marketing
– 8+ years experience in multinational companies
– Strong and persuasive communication skills and ability to build C-level relationships.
– Holding Saudi residency (Iqama) and Saudi Nationals are preferred.
**Diversity and Inclusion**
**Organization**: Siemens Healthineers
**Company**: Siemens Healthcare Limited
**Experience Level**: Mid-level Professional
**Job Type**: Full-time