Lead Inspector – Utility Togetajob
LHR AméricasDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
We are seeking a **Lead Inspector – Utility** to support the Inspection Supervisor in executing planned and unplanned integrity inspection programs by performing inspection in the assigned unit’s static equipment and piping aimed at gathering required corrosion and inspection information while assessing the equipment/piping integrity condition.
Our client is a world leading Refinery & Petrochemical Company located in Rabigh. By adding value to the nation’s key resources they are attracting diverse new industries and creating jobs, enriching life for everyone by generating sustainable economic and social development.
The job opportunity you have long for has more competition than ever. LHR Global has created a series of products that guide in every stage of the process so you can turn it into a real job offer.
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or Natural Sciences from a University or College plus 5 years Refinery/Petro-chemical Plant Field Inspection Experience
Two (2) Year Higher National Diplomas in the field of Mechanical/Chemical Engineering from a University or College plus 10 years Refinery/Petro-chemical Plant Field Inspection Experience
High School Certificates in Science Subjects plus 16 years Refinery/Petro-chemical Plant Field Inspection Experience.
**Specific Areas of Experience**:
– Work experience in an operating refinery or petrochemical plant attached to the Field Inspection Unit is mandatory.
– Knowledge and experience in integrity inspections, applicable Codes & Standards, Optimization of NDT, Inspection Planning, and Emergency Response Experience shall be demonstrated. Fair knowledge on Unit Operations, Hazardous Materials, MSDS, and Equipment Internal Configurations is required.
– The following Specialized Skills are expected: Equipment & Piping Inspections, WPS and Consumable Selection, Integrity Repairs Inspection Planning, Corrosion Rate and Remaining Life Calculations. Thermography Inspections and reporting.
– Coaching Skills, Leadership Skills, Working in a Multiple Culture Environment, Problem Solving Skills.
**DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES**
– Reports to the Inspection Supervisor in the assigned area. Develop required inspection tasks for the assigned units, based on EIS, OSI, PZV External Inspection Program, OME Requests, Corrosion Engineer Requests, and RBI Recommendations. Attend OME meetings and plan & perform requested inspections. Execute the 2-yearly PZV External Inspection Program for the assigned unit. Offers Emergency Response calls.
– Develop the EIS for assigned unit. Directs the Mechanical Inspector to schedule assigned NDT inspection tasks (OSI & T&I) in the area and monitor progress. Develop Heater and Hot Spots monitoring Programs using IR Thermography and execute the same and issue periodic reports. Ensures required field support is offered for NDT Inspection Programs and monitor the NDT Program progress
– Review Mechanical Inspector works and reports before entered in to IDMS Database or issuing to Inspection/Corrosion/RBI Engineers. Review acquired data and directs to IDMS Section for Database Updates. Initiate appropriate actions for necessary repairs or in-kind renewals (Raise IWS) or advise Engineering Section Corrosion Engineers. Complete Equipment Specific Inspection Reports and ensure they are filed in the and reports the results. Develop and issue Review and consolidate Inspection results and assist Lead Inspector in developing Repair or replacement (in-kind) recommendations.
– Ensure that tracking logs for IWS Recommendations, EIS Plans, OSI plans and IWS Closures for the assigned units are updated and history files are current.
– Assist the maintenance planning team in planning maintenance activities in order to have a proper schedule of activities
**REWARDS & BENEFITS OVERVIEW**
Our client offers excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits and other programs designed to meet the diverse needs of their employees and their families.
**THE STAGES OF THIS PROCESS ARE**:
– ** 1. **Resume Evaluation**:
A member of our recruitment team will evaluate that your resume matches the client’s job description requirement.
Use the job description requirements to highlight your relevant experience and skills.
Be specific and describe the significance of your work, keyword alignment is important. Emphasize the impact of the work you’ve contributed to HR areas and tasks. Use your professional profile/resume to focus on major accomplishments and qualifications that match the job.
If your resume evaluation is suitable for this position, the recruitment team will invite you to a preliminary phone/video interview in 2-3 days.
– ** 2. **Interviews stage**
2.1 LHR Americas preliminary phone/video interview: A member of the Talent Acquisition team from LHR Americas will first schedule a call with you to discuss the details of the