IT Systems Analyst – Deployed Togetajob
The Kenjya-Trusant Group, LLCDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a **Mid level IT Systems Analyst **to support the United States Special Operations Command (SOCOM) and United States Central Command (CENTCOM) forward deployed to Qatar. The IT System Analyst will serve as the lead for network configuration, desktop configuration, system response/notifications, troubleshooting efforts, and hardware/software updates/patches. Ensures video feeds are accessible prior-mid mission and perform troubleshooting as needed. Serves in a backup role for content management of video/information display walls, and for the electronic movement of information between networks. Responsible for reporting and documentation of network/desktop changes impacting configuration management. Coordinates and/or establishes accounts for new personnel.
**CONTIGENT UPON AWARD**
**POSITION: IT Systems Analyst**
**LOCATION: Doha, Qatar**
**Required Skills and Qualifications**:
– Ten years of hands on Desktop Support, Network configuration, FMV Dissemination experience.
– 2 years’ experience with FMV dissemination tools and systems
– 2 years’ experience in Desktop Support roles.
– Applicant must possess a current CompTIA Network+ Certification.
– THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short
– and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!_