Inspection Advisor – Refinery Togetajob
LHR AméricasDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
We are seeking an **Inspection Advisor – Refinery** to support all aspects of refinery´s equipment inspection programs to ensure safe, reliable, and compliant operation across the plant. Review all inspection documentation and assign appropriate inspection frequencies based on requirements, service parameters and equipment conditions.
Our client is a world leading Refinery & Petrochemical Company located in Rabigh. By adding value to the nation’s key resources they are attracting diverse new industries and creating jobs, enriching life for everyone by generating sustainable economic and social development.
The job opportunity you have long for has more competition than ever. LHR Global has created a series of products that guide in every stage of the process so you can turn it into a real job offer.
– Bachelor´s Degree in the field of Mechanical/Chemical/Metallurgical from reputed university / Minimum high school education
– 3 years of refinery or petrochemical industry experience with Bachelors degree / 10+ years of experience in the refinery or petrochemical industry with minimum high school education
– Thorough knowledge of fixed equipment inspection practices
– Working knowledge of industry standards (API, ASME, AWS, etc)
– Experience in developing equipment inspection strategies for plant turnarounds/shutdowns
– Certifications: API 510, API 570, API 653, API 936, AWS-CWI or CSWIP are preferred with Minimum of NDT Level II certifications and awareness with UT, MT, PT and RT
**DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES**
– Provide support to ensure high quality and timely maintenance and construction work occurs during turnarounds, capital construction projects, and routine maintenance ((POL I/MON I/REF/UOM/POL II/MON II)).
– Provide coaching, counseling, mentoring, and technical support to unit inspectors across PRC.
– Provide expertise, direction, and coordination in the inspection, testing, design, alteration and repair of fixed equipment.
– Responsible for historical and corrosion research, reporting, documentation and repair recommendations as required by the operation and management.
– Promotes environmental and safety objectives of PRC in line with the international standards.
– Develops and implement programs to improve the reliability and safety of fixed equipments.
– Provide root cause failure analysis of components including corrosion research, reporting and supervision of metallurgical analysis.
– Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the line manager.
**REWARDS & BENEFITS OVERVIEW**
Our client offers excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits and other programs designed to meet the diverse needs of their employees and their families.
**THE STAGES OF THIS PROCESS ARE**:
– ** 1. **Resume Evaluation**:
A member of our recruitment team will evaluate that your resume matches the client’s job description requirement.
Use the job description requirements to highlight your relevant experience and skills.
Be specific and describe the significance of your work, keyword alignment is important. Emphasize the impact of the work you’ve contributed to HR areas and tasks. Use your professional profile/resume to focus on major accomplishments and qualifications that match the job.
If your resume evaluation is suitable for this position, the recruitment team will invite you to a preliminary phone/video interview in 2-3 days.
– ** 2. **Interviews stage**
2.1 LHR Americas preliminary phone/video interview: A member of the Talent Acquisition team from LHR Americas will first schedule a call with you to discuss the details of the position, your interests, and qualifications. Furthermore, your English level will be evaluated at this stage, ONLY native or advanced speakers will approve this evaluation.
If this preliminary phone/video interview is successful your resume will be submitted to our client.
If your preliminary phone/video interview is not successful our Talent Acquisition consultant will inform you.
2.2 Client phone/video interview: This interview will happen only if your resume is approved by our client, we cannot guarantee the time our Client will take to approve your resume, but it should take less than a week.
If your resume is approved a member of the Talent Acquisition Team from our client will schedule a call with you to evaluate your qualifications.
The client interview contains technical questions that help assess your familiarity with problem-solving in your given field and may include a behavioral evaluation. Be prepared to explain how you approach problems and produce solutions.
If your phone interview is successful, the hiring team will further evaluate your resume, and they will invite you to a video interview when hiring managers are available.
If your resume is not approved, LHR Americas will inform you.
2.3 Video interviews with hiring managers: which may also contain technical questions that help