Inflight Specialist Togetajob
Qatar AirwaysDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
(Please note that this position is for Amiri Flight and not For Qatar Airways)
The Inflight Specialist team manages the overall cabin services operations under the direction of SMCS and stay updated with all company policies and procedures. The basic tasks include but are not limited to training, inflight service and checking, crew performance, standards and procedures, grooming and welfare, aircraft specs, cabin product development and upkeep.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Develop and continuously update all manuals owned by Cabin Services Department.
– Conduct relevant trainings.
– Perform in-flight service checks to ensure that service & grooming standards are followed by all crew.
– Monitor crew feedback and inflight service and ensure it meets and exceeds passenger expectation.
– Manage crew performance through documentation and assessments.
– Monitor aircraft movements and facilitate necessary requirements needed.
– Assist crew with the flight preparation, including but not limited to, trip and passenger information and catering assistance.
– Communicate and meet with suppliers/ service providers to ensure specific requirements are explained and understood.
– Monitor night stops, crew rest, absence including sickness and non-availability for duty.
– Provide welfare and counseling support to cabin crew and identify areas of potential concern.
– Establish, manage and effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely manner.
– Prepare Weight and balance reports and share them with the relevant stakeholders.
– Monitor the Catering Store operation.
**Minimum Education Level**:
– Bachelor’s Degree.
**Qualification and Experience**:
– A minimum of 10 years of related experience with minimum of 2 years in a leadership role.
**Job Specific Skills**:
– Understanding of aviation rules and regulations.
– Communication / Coaching.
– Training Skills.
– Leadership/people management.
– Planning and organising.
– Teamwork and Relationship Building.
– Consistency and Professionalism.