HR Generalist Togetajob
CREALOGIXDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
– Streamline the contract renewal process and prepare Contracts for Renewal as per the Grading, Salary and Benefits Structure, and applicable regulations.
– Responsible for day-to-day administration of policies, processes and programs covering several or all the following: pay slip, recruiting, onboarding, compensation and benefits, employee performance and labor relations.
– Maintain and update an efficient employee database that contains all employee information including promotions, employee certificates, personal documents, sick days taken, vacation days accrued, etc.
– Support the review & development of HR policies and processes as necessary for the business.
– Prepare all employee related letters such as termination letters & warning letters, handle their grievances and forward to HR Manager for review and approval and support the respective processes as required.
Support effective on-boarding of new hires and effective integration into the business as led by the Line Manager.
– Job Location and residency: Riyadh Saudi Arabia
– Company Industry: IT
– Job Role: Senior HR Specialist
– Employment Type: Full Time Employee
– Monthly Salary Range: SAR 8.000- SAR 12.000 monthly
– Years of experience: min 5 year
– Place: Riyad
– Career Level Mid-Career
– Nationality Saudi Arabia
– Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
– Proven work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist
– Experience in the request of Iqama
– Know Saudi Labor Law and Saudization relate matter
– Familiarity with full cycle recruiting
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Good problem-solving abilities
– Good command in English and Arabic
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
**Have we caught your attention?