Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (Hvac) Togetajob
SOSiDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking an experienced Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems Mechanic to perform various technical and non-technical activities in the support of facilities maintenance overseas in Qatar. Equipment ranges from residential to industrial and commercial equipment.
– Inspections, maintains, repairs and installs HVAC equipment (chillers, air handling units, VAV Boxes, variable frequency drives, fan coil units, DX systems, duct, filters etc.) and maintains available back-up assets on hand to ensure operational levels.
– Validates and oversees testing and commissioning of HVAC systems and ensures that O&M manuals and documents are completed.
– Ensures all installations are in compliance with local regulations, and that the unit will provide efficient heating and air conditioning for the spaces.
– Checks for ventilation efficiency of the system and makes adjustments if necessary.
– Shall maintain a computerized database maintenance log of all preventative maintenance inspections (PMIs) done on HVAC to include any major component change or replaced item. Contractor shall identify critical parts to have on hand and get additional technical help within a 24-48 hour time period.
– Able to read as-built drawings and participate in any design package reviews or field surveys for all sustainment, repairs and enhancement projects.
– Performs Quality Assurance monitoring of others performing HVAC work and prepares reports.
– Performs preventive level III maintenance tasks on complex equipment.
– Active in scope IS/SCI security clearance.
– Completion of an HVAC/Refrigeration Apprentice or HVAC certification program.
– At least seven years’ of HVAC with package units and split units.
– At minimum five years’ experience with air conditioning units from five ton condenser units to 383 ton chillers.
– Experience with residential, commercial, and industrial systems.
– Understanding of the Air Force or Army culture, language and expectations for mission success.
– Fluency in a foreign language is desirable, but not required.
– Physical requirements include lifting, climbing, extended sitting or standing, or other physical efforts that are normally required. Working conditions include a combination of an office environment and outdoor activities. Outside working conditions include potential exposure to extreme high temperatures, dry and dusty conditions.
– Required PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and Lifts and carries all types of working materials and equipment of the trade depending on the assignment hearing protective devices.
– May handle materials and equipment that weighs over 50 pounds or more.
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.