Executive Head Chef (Asian Cuisine) Togetajob
Rise EnterpriseDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
**Duties and Responsibilities.**
– Run and supervise any kitchen section to the required standards set by management.
– Ensure all preparation of the designated section is complete and ready for each service
– Responsible for the quality control of stock and prepared foods
– Execute cooking to the expected high standard quickly and efficiently
– Ensure the cleanliness and organisation of the designated section, including fridges is monitored and maintained to the required standard
– Support head chef and sous in delivering required standard of food, and kitchen operation
– Effectively delegate jobs to junior chefs and apprentices
– Support junior chefs and apprentices in their development
– Actively seek to improve skills and achieve personal development
– Comply with all health and safety regulations.
– Comply with the grooming and hygiene standards
– Comply at all times with the Staff Code of Conduct.
– Seek to ensure at all times that all visitors or guests on our sites have the best experience possible.
**Requirements and Qualification.**
– Should have any culinary certification or relevant certification
– Must be creative and should have an eye for detail.
– Should have in depth knowledge of sanitation principles
– Should be willing to learn and follow instructions
– Must be locally available within Qatar and have transferable QID