Environmental Compliance Specialist Togetajob
LHR AméricasDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
We are seeking an **Environmental Compliance Specialist** to establish corporate KPIs and formalize action plans to eliminate/minimize impacts on surroundings. Guide the team to achieve RC certification, sustainability initiatives, circular economy and ESG best practices. To conduct environmental audits on plant, lead complex studies related to environmental issues and ensure that company environmental policies and standards are communicated to maintenance and operations staff with a view towards promoting an accident-free work environment, in compliance with industry standards and regulations.
Our client is a world leading Refinery & Petrochemical Company located in Rabigh. By adding value to the nation’s key resources they are attracting diverse new industries and creating jobs, enriching life for everyone by generating sustainable economic and social development.
The job opportunity you have long for has more competition than ever. LHR Global has created a series of products that guide in every stage of the process so you can turn it into a real job offer.
Specific educational qualifications, degree, certification required for this role
1) bachelor’s in environmental or Chemical Engineering or equivalent, preferably has an advanced degree.
2) 12 years of experience in Environment field.
3) Refinery & Petrochemical plants experience.
4) Certified Lead Auditor for ISO 14001:2015
Specific knowledge & business understanding
1) Competent with national and international environmental rules and regulations pertaining to industry standards.
2) Competent in developing robust EMS via companywide environmental policies, procedures, and guidelines.
3) Competent in identifying environmental aspects and impacts for process plant operations.
4) Competent in communication with legislative authority and project lenders
5) Expert in GHG accounting, Auditing Skills and technical report writing.
6) Mentor young Saudi employees
**DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES**
– Validate and maintain documents required under EMS ( e.g. GI, WI, ERM Register, Environmental Aspects &Impacts, legal and other requirements, Environment Social Management plan, etc, ). Ensure satisfying all lenders’ and LTA requirements.
– Develop environmental policies in compliance with legal requirements, industry standards and best practice and once approved, communicate same to maintenance and operations personnel to ensure that they are aware of the company environmental standards.
– Continuously assessing plant operations with respect to environmental obligations to maintain overall PRC environmental compliance and report any outstanding issue to ENS and PRC management.
– Interpret environmental policies and procedures for operations, maintenance, and PRC management to ensure proper action is taken as needed.
– Review and consolidate reports on GHG, sustainability, ERM, RC, ESG, LTA Lenders), Aramco, BOD, MCPR, DSCM and environmental audits. Apprise Management on audit findings and environmental compliance.
– Provide coaching to environmental team to ensure proper knowledge transfer and support them to build skills.
**REWARDS & BENEFITS OVERVIEW**
Our client offers excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits and other programs designed to meet the diverse needs of their employees and their families.
**THE STAGES OF THIS PROCESS ARE**:
– ** 1. **Resume Evaluation**:
A member of our recruitment team will evaluate that your resume matches the client’s job description requirement.
Use the job description requirements to highlight your relevant experience and skills.
Be specific and describe the significance of your work, keyword alignment is important. Emphasize the impact of the work you’ve contributed to HR areas and tasks. Use your professional profile/resume to focus on major accomplishments and qualifications that match the job.
If your resume evaluation is suitable for this position, the recruitment team will invite you to a preliminary phone/video interview in 2-3 days.
– ** 2. **Interviews stage**
2.1 LHR Americas preliminary phone/video interview: A member of the Talent Acquisition team from LHR Americas will first schedule a call with you to discuss the details of the position, your interests, and qualifications. Furthermore, your English level will be evaluated at this stage, ONLY native or advanced speakers will approve this evaluation.
If this preliminary phone/video interview is successful, your resume will be submitted to our client.
If your preliminary phone/video interview is not successful our Talent Acquisition consultant will inform you.
2.2 Client phone/video interview: This interview will happen only if your resume is approved by our client, we cannot guarantee the time our Client will take to approve your resume, but it should take less than a week.
If your resume is approved a member of the Talent Acquisition Team from our client will schedule a