Customer Success Manager Togetajob
JanesDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
Janes enables militaries, governments and defence companies to make critical decisions. Our expert-driven tradecraft, developed over 120 years, combined with human-machine teaming, delivers assured open-source intelligence across military capabilities and order of battle, equipment, events, countries, companies and markets.
Linking millions of assured data points, Janes data model creates a framework of interconnected open-source defence intelligence. This allows our customers to integrate all relevant data and connections into a single intelligence environment to deliver a more complete and accurate answer. Using Janes, our customers can use their scarce resource more effectively, to get to better decisions with higher confidence, more quickly.
Janes is searching for a Customer Success Manager to join the Sales team, based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The role will involve direct customer support through renewals and on-boarding of new business to ensure that Janes content, data and services are being utilised by the user community in the best possible manner for both Janes and the customer. A largely client-facing role that directly supports revenue retention and acquisition of new business.
HOW WILL YOU CONTRIBUTE AT JANES*
– You will be responsible for training the end user community on the content and data from Janes they have available
– Developing and maintaining an engaged user community by understanding workflows and requirements, handling requests, comments or concerns
– You will work within the Sales team to identify and seek to capture any new business opportunities
– You will undertake end user community surveys and socialise feedback within Janes, following up on actions where required to ensue training meets and enhances their expectations of Janes
– You will support the testing of new products and development of existing products
– Lead the development and implementation of user community engagement strategies, including case studies and scenario modelling for sharing best practice
– You will work with Marketing to develop user promotions and support client engagement initiatives
**THE IDEAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE FOR THIS ROLE ARE**
Considerable experience in a data service provider and/or within the Aerospace and Defence and military sectors
– Proven track record in an independent working environment
– Excellent communication and presentation skills both virtually and in person
– Educated to degree level
– Proven administrative skills including working remotely
– Experience of balancing “hard line” and “soft line” reporting
– Fluent Arabic and English
– We believe Janes is truly a great place to work. Our values and leadership code drive everything we do, and we understand that the right behaviours and culture will always result in the best outcomes for our customers, our colleagues, our shareholders, and our business. We provide a supportive, stretching, and dynamic environment with the ability for you to grow rapidly, both personally and professionally._
– Although this role is advertised as full time, Janes believes that flexibility at work can provide many significant benefits both to our colleagues and the business. We already work in a hybrid style across all offices and regions and can support different ways of working and offer different flexible working arrangements. So, if you are interested and have any requirements or needs in the way you would like to work, please apply, and speak to us about this._