Customer Marketing Manager Togetajob
EricssonDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
**About This Opportunity**
As Ericsson Middle East & Africa Customer Marketing Manager, you have the overall responsibility to lead the planning and implementation of multiple customer experiences across a Customer Unit within Market Area Middle East and Africa. You will engage and collaborate with the sales organization in ongoing business and new business opportunities ensuring leads generation for a sustainable growth.
You will be part of a team of customer marketing managers, an individual contributor to create impactful customer experiences and ensure alignment within Market Area Marketing & Communication and with global Marketing functions.
The position reports to the Market Area Middle East & Africa Head of Live Marketing.
**What You Will Do**:
– Analyze the account/engagements from market, customer and competitor’s perspectives
– Develop effective account plans for specific accounts to accelerate demand generation
– Participate in sales account planning to share market insights and develop insights on sales ambitions
– Analyze key customer stakeholder’s preferences regarding areas of interest and preferred communications channel
– Build strong relationships with customer counterparts to engage early in the customer journey and create the need for the customer
– Plan (agenda creation) execute and debrief customer projects. Ensure full dynamic agenda support during engagement and secure Business outcome with account(s)
– Customer delegation hosting
– Plan and execute on industry events, leading the project to successful execution. Plan and execute customer specific events and activities
– Execute workshops, presentations and other types of customer engagements of key customers and prioritized accounts
– Deliver marketing campaign activations, as needed for account and marketing plan
– Train and learn marketing plans flow, processes, tools, activations and assets as appropriate
– Measure activation success and analyze needed changes
– Create and develop nurture flows for digital and face-to-face engagement
– Align demand generation (push and pull) with Market Area campaign function
– Marketing knowledge, Business understanding
– Market & Customer Insight
– Ericsson Knowledge, Brand knowledge and insights
– Project management, Negotiations and value argumentation skills (customer/brand/portfolio)
– Presentation, communications, Coaching and mentoring skills
– Leadership skills and stakeholder management
– Planning & Organizing, Creating & Innovating, Writing & Reporting
– Working with people, Relating & Networking, Adapting & Responding to change
**You Will Bring**:
– University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent training/experience
– People and stakeholder management skills
– Experience as an external spokesperson
– Experience from leading in change
– Experience working in a global team
– Strong focus on execution and measurable results
– 7+ years of experience from marketing and/or sales
– Resource management (including budget management)
– Experience from working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
**Why Join Ericsson?**
At Ericsson, you’ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what ́s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You’ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You ́ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
**What Happens once you apply?**
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Qatar (QA) || Qatar : Doha : Doha
Req ID: 665714