Cashier and Waitress Togetajob
Royal Cup Speciality CoffeeDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
Shift in-charge and full responsibility for the Cashier shop and Cash handling.
– Take and memorize customer orders at the counter, outside.
– Greet and escort customers to their tables and when leaves
– Receive payments and present changes to customers
– Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff and Barista.
– Function as the host/hostess of the restaurant
– Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS online ordering software,
– Provide the perfect service experience for every Guest
– Ensure the Guest feels important and welcome in the restaurant
– Receive food checks from customers
– Pre-bus tables; maintain table cleanliness, bus tables
– Appeal to impatient or irritated customers, especially during rush hours
– Manage the register, including all credit card and cash operations
– Ensure a balance of the register at the end of the shift or working period
– Preparing to open and close the store.
– Preparing, packaging and serving light food and snacks.
– Daily/ Monthly sales report
– Closing shift send to Mr. Nawaf and Mr. Sami the Day End Cash Report
– Welcoming, Managing customers services and any customers suggestions/complaints.
– To sell & demonstrate product knowledge by advising the customer/answering queries & suggesting products to the customer as part of the ordering process. Act on initiative to optimize sales to the customer.
– Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
– Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
– Observes cleanliness and make sure that everyone is following the food safety hygiene and other health safety standards and the Cleanliness of the store.
– Make sure that the highest customer service is applied by everyone.
– Receiving all the home deliveries items and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
– Ensure the area is always clean and sanitized all the time.
– Able to gracefully receive constructive criticism as well as effectively carry out orders.
– Able to remain calm while multi-tasking, as they are often called upon to carry out many different orders simultaneously in a brief amount of time.
– Communicate assistance needed during busy periods.
– Inform Chef of excess foods and desserts items for use in daily specials.
– Inform Food & Beverage service staff of menu specials and out of stock menu items.
– Ensure the quality of the items. This ability to create excellence in your own area of responsibility and to support others as they do the same is vital to the successful operation of the Bar area and to ensure the enjoyment of guests.
– Proven work experience as a Casher, Waitress and customer services.
– Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system
– Detail-orientated with a high degree of ethics and obsession with customer service
– Excellent mathematical, multitasking, and computer skills
– Must have clear written and verbal communication skills
– Must be able to responsibly handle cash transactions
– Must be able to consolidate and coordinate needs for all tables within their station
– Proficiency in using computers, calculator, and other machines required for transactions
– Excellent time management skills and ability to self-direct when necessary
– Ability to work well within groups
– Ability to keep a calm, mature, professional demeanor when at all times.
– Experience in food and beverage preparation or customer service preferred.
– Training and willingness to continue learning about beverage and Food preparation.
– Exceptional listening and communication skills.
– Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods.
– Availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
– A polite, engaging personality.
– Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
– Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.
**Job Types**: Full-time, Contract