Ac Technician Togetajob
Park Inn by Radisson, Riyadh - Building & EngineeringDirect Employer on Togetajob since 01/01/1970
Do you enjoy fixing things and having it work as it should? Are you a master multitasker, a fixer, a maker, a doer with the tools to keep our hotels’ looking top notch? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
The role is far more than just changing a light bulb, in property maintenance we are committed not only to ensuring that everything works as it should but where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Maintenance Technician, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
**Key Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician**:
– Supports the smooth running of the property maintenance department, where all areas are maintained to the highest levels
– Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest inquiries
– Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
– Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
– Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
– Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
– Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
**Requirements of the Maintenance Technician**:
– Experience in property maintenance beneficial but not essential
– Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
– Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
– Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
– Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
– Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
– Strong communication skills